Jump to Content
In An Emergency:

Water Emergencies: Call MWSD at (650) 728-3545
Sewer Emergencies: Call SAM at (650) 726-0124
Dial 911 for life-threatening and safety


Financial Transactions Report

The District is required to submit a financial transaction report to State Controller within 7 months after the close of the fiscal year. The report provides a variety of financial information: balance sheet, debt, fund balances, revenue, etc. The form can be accessed at the link below.

2017 California State Controller's Annual Special Districts Transactions Report for the Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2017.